Why Hire Us To Run Your Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing Campaign?
When We Manage Your Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing Campaign, You Save Money & Time
- We take care of all the hard work for you.
- We manage successful PPC campaigns for many businesses in the Houston area.
- Our specialist managing your PPC campaign is a Google Adwords Certified professional.
- We make sure that your campaign is run in a manner consistent with Google’s recommendations.
- We make sure that your quality scores are as high as possible to save you money on every click.
- We track your competitors every move, to help your campaign outperform theirs.
- We’re focused on your individual needs, and we’re always only a phone/call or email away
What we do for you?
We can create your PPC campaign from scratch or audit an existing PPC campaign and let you know how to improve it. Whether we are doing an audit of your PPC campaign or creating your PPC campaign from scratch, these are some of the services we provide you with:
- Perform extensive keyword research
- Organize keywords into relevant campaigns
- Write relevant ads
- Identify the best campaigns and keywords
- Expand keywords on top performing ads
- Lower average positions of keywords that are not converting well
- Maintain high quality scores for keywords
- Create landing pages for PPC ads
- Tweak and revise Ads to improve click through rates and conversions
- Monitor your competitors and improve your campaigns based on competitive analysis
How much does PPC Cost?
Every PPC campaign is different, so the price will vary depending on your keyword volume, advertising needs, landing page needs, and monthly spend.
What is PPC?
PPC which stands for Pay Per Click advertising is a quick way to drive traffic from the Search Engines to your website. You pay for your ads whenever someone clicks on the ad and they visit your site. PPC advertisements can be created rather quickly which makes it a very fast way to drive traffic to your site. The disadvantage of it PPC compared to SEO is that when you stop paying for PPC traffic you don’t get any more traffic. When we perform SEO work on website typically the work that we do keeps your site ranked in the Search Engines for a long period of time which means when you stop paying for SEO you continue to derive benefit from the work we did.
That said, good search engine rankings from SEO usually doesn’t happen over night, but PPC traffic comes instantly. Most businesses benefit from a marketing plan that includes both SEO and PPC marketing. This is often referred to as Search Engine Marketing or SEM. It gives business owners the best of both worlds, quick traffic and long term traffic.
We specialize in making websites profitable. In addition to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and social media marketing for many businesses PPC is a great way to market your business online. Please, contact us today to learn more about our PPC services.